Wolf’s specialists and analysts routinely work with media-based evidence including photographic images, recorded audio, and surveillance video. This evidence often contains critical information not readily perceived by a casual listener or viewer.
- Reveal what people in audio recordings said by diminishing background noise and enhancing the conversation.
- Conduct photogrammetric analysis on photos or videos to determine dimensions of objects and site features.
- Enhance images and video to better reveal their contents and to develop trial animations and exhibits.
- Conduct sound level analysis around businesses to determine neighborhood sound levels.
- Document physical evidence during site and lab inspections.
- Surveillance video analysis to aid event analysis and crash reconstruction.
- Surveillance video processing and enhancement to aid analysis and testifier presentations.