While most of Wolf’s forensic cases are in the civil litigation realm, we have assisted in investigating several criminal cases by providing:
- Photogrammetry analysis to determine a suspect’s height and thus identity.
- Biomechanics and injury analysis to determine who was driving.
- Accident reconstruction to determine vehicle speeds.
- Fire investigation, computer simulation and trial graphics to determine origin and cause in an arson and murder case.
- Ballistic trajectory analysis.
- Demonstrative evidence trial exhibits to help jurors understand complex events, the significance of physical evidence, and expert testimony.
- Audio analysis to clarify a suspect’s recorded discussion.
- Surveillance video processing and enhancement to aid investigation, analysis and trial presentation.